|The apartments are currently only rented on a weekly basis due to the enormous cleaning and disinfection costs.|
| flat Tymian
|13.10.-19.12.2019||Euro 57,00-87,00||Euro 58,00-103,00||Euro 62,00-107,00|
|20.12.2019-05.01.2020||Euro 97,00||Euro 98,00-110,00||Euro 100,00-115,00|
|09.02.-29.02.2020||Euro 60,00-90,00||Euro 62,00- 107,00
|01.03.-17.04.2020||Euro 58,00-88,00||Euro 59,00-104,00||Euro 64,00-109,00|
|18.04.-17.07.2020||Euro 60,00-90,00||Euro 62,00-107,00||Euro 65,00-110,00|
|18.07.-28.08.2020||Euro 97,00||Euro 98,00-110,00||Euro 100,00-115,00|
|29.08.-19.12.2020||Euro 59,00- 105,00||Euro 64,00-109,00|
The prices are per apartment and per day for 2 people for a minimum stay of 7 days.
• For every additional person we charge a extra charge.
• The prices include: Bed linen, hand and bath towels, fully equipped kitchen, TV and radio, electricity and heating, final cleaning.
• Plus tourist tax to pay from January, 2016 ( 1,40 Euro for day and Person) Please pay your bill in cash.
• We don’t accept credit cards or checks.
• In case of a early departure we will charge the hole booked days.
We welcome written reservations via e-mail. The reservation will be confirmed once the deposit, which results depending on the duration and amount, is paid. Please fill in your name as the purpose of payment.
• Well behaved pets are welcome by arrangement. For your dog we charge 5 Euro/day, without food.
Due to the great effort involved in cleaning and disinfection, the apartment is only ready for occupancy from 6 p.m.
On the day of departure we ask you to leave the apartment by 9.30
• In case of no show or in case of anticipated departure, the total price for the complete stay is charged.
Please let us know in good time if you have to cancel your holiday.
Holiday Cancellation Insurance
We recommend that you take out Red Rooster holiday cancellation insurance after booking your stay. This will cover cancellation charges, meaning that you can look forward to your holiday in a more carefree manner. Further information regarding costs and how to take out the insurance can be found here!