|The apartments are currently only rented on a weekly basis due to the enormous cleaning and disinfection costs.|
| flat Tymian
|19.12.2020-06.01.2021||Euro 107,00||Euro 108,00-120,00||Euro 110,00- Euro 125,00|
|06.01.2021-13.02.2021||Euro 68,00 - Euro 98,00||Euro 70,00 - Euro 115,00||Euro 72,00 - Euro 117,00|
|13.02.2021-27.02.2021||Euro 70,00 - Euro 100,00||Euro 72,00 - Euro 117,00
||Euro 74,00 - Euro 119,00|
|27.02.2021-27.03.2021||Euro 68,00 - Euro 98,00||Euro 70,00 - Euro 115,00||Euro 72,00 - Euro 117,00|
|27.03.2021-17.07.2021||Euro 70,00 - Euro 100,00||Euro 72,00 - Euro 117,00||Euro 74,00 - Euro 119,00|
|17.07.2021-28.08.2021||Euro 107,00||Euro 108,00 - Euro 120,00||Euro 110,00 - 125,00|
|28.08.2021-18.12.2021||Euro 68,00 - Euro 98,00||Euro 70,00 - Euro 115,00||Euro 72,00 - Euro 117,00|
7 days apartment
7 days Gest Pass
5 in 7 days mountain Pass
Guided sunset hike to the Weißhorn
Eggental hiking map
Price for appartment Euro 630
Occupation of the apartment with 2 people.
The prices are per apartment and per day for 2 people for a minimum stay of 7 days.
• For every additional person we charge a extra charge.
• The prices include: Bed linen, hand and bath towels, fully equipped kitchen, TV and radio, electricity and heating, final cleaning.
• Plus tourist tax to pay from January, 2016 ( 1,40 Euro for day and Person) Please pay your bill in cash.
• We don’t accept credit cards or checks.
• In case of a early departure we will charge the hole booked days.
We welcome written reservations via e-mail. The reservation will be confirmed once the deposit, which results depending on the duration and amount, is paid. Please fill in your name as the purpose of payment.
• Well behaved pets are welcome by arrangement. For your dog we charge 5 Euro/day, without food.
Due to the great effort involved in cleaning and disinfection, the apartment is only ready for occupancy from 6 p.m.
On the day of departure we ask you to leave the apartment by 9.30
• In case of no show or in case of anticipated departure, the total price for the complete stay is charged.
Please let us know in good time if you have to cancel your holiday.
Holiday Cancellation Insurance
We recommend that you take out Red Rooster holiday cancellation insurance after booking your stay. This will cover cancellation charges, meaning that you can look forward to your holiday in a more carefree manner. Further information regarding costs and how to take out the insurance can be found here!